Thursday, April 29, 2010

Boobquake Bench Monday Shot

Young Star Melissa, the author of this beautiful shot says, "I wanted to do a Boobquake Bench Monday shot today, so I went to the park since this bench is covered because it was raining & cold! I did not want to stand in the rain, although that could have been a good shot... I like the outtake picture better but that damn glare on my glasses ruins it. This shot was the last one I took and I was shivering by this time lol".

Boobquake Day was organized by a Purdue University senior Jennifer McCreight on April 19 in response to an Iranian cleric's opinion that women showing too much skin could cause earthquakes. According to reports, McCreight's Boobquake Facebook page attracted more than 90,000 followers. Her goal was to test if an increased exposure to ‘women's cleavage increased earthquakes in either number or severity’. Several thousands of women from the all parts of the world, including Iran took part in the event, as most of them felt that the cleric’s comment was too irrational and it amounted to men deciding what women should wear.

No comments: